Sunday, January 31, 2016

31 Days of Handstands: The End.


Made it! A handstand for every day of the month. It was actually work! My shoulders are a little sore now that the month is over. But it was a lot of fun. From this I've definitely made a lot of progress. I've also realized that I still have far to go. I have much prep and practice to do, but my next handstand goal is to not be dependent on the wall. Eventually, I want to press into one (now that's going to be a tough one!). I look forward to many, many more handstands in my future! 

 January 25th-31st:



 
 
 Had a little help from a fellow yogi when I didn't have a wall...


 
Yesterday was a particularly hard day. I wasn't able to hold one handstand, not even long enough for a photo. My boyfriend was a great spotter, though.




3 comments:

  1. You are so inspiring...thank you for allowing me to follow you on this amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how much those words to mean to me! Thank you! Are you blogging? Would love to follow!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete